Self-defense with a knife is complicated. Mike Janich of Martial Blade Concepts provides some very good explanations about how and when to use your knife to defend yourself. Stabbing your attacker is not the best action to take in the face of an assault. It is more important to stop the attacker’s ability to fight by taking away his ability to grab and hold weapons or move toward you. This is best accomplished by long cuts to muscles groups.
The USCCA’s mission is to Educate 10 Million Gun Owners, Legally Protect 1 Million USCCA Members, Stop 20,000 Crimes, and Save 1,000 Lives.
Like and share these educational and informative videos. Together we can Save Lives.
Ready to join our mission? You can activate your membership in less than 5 minutes and be protected by the full power of the USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD:
Not ready to join? You can learn more about the USCCA and how we’re trusted by over 250,000 responsibly Armed Americans by contacting our Wisconsin-based Member Service Agents at 1-877-677-1919 or visit us online at USCCA.com!
If you’re a responsible gun owner, we’d love to have you subscribe and join us!
LIKE THIS VIDEO?
1. Click The Like Button Above – We’d Appreciate It 🙂
2. Submit Your Questions In The Comments Below
3. If you have any immediate questions about the USCCA, we’d love to hear from you. Call 877-677-1919 or visit https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/contact/
Continue Your Training:
– [FREE Video] Avoid the Top 10 Concealed Carry Mistakes – https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/
– [Free Issue] Concealed Carry Magazine – http://bit.ly/Free-Trial-Concealed-Carry-Magazine
– [Free Guide] Choose your Best Gun – http://bit.ly/Free-Choose-Your-Best-Gun-Guide
– [Free Tips] 101 Easy-To-Master Accuracy Secrets – http://bit.ly/Free-Accuracy-Secrets-Guide
– [Free Reciprocity Map] Know The Laws In Your State – http://bit.ly/Free-CCW-Map
Join The USCCA Community:
— https://www.pinterest.com/USCCA/ #Guns #USCCA #Guns #USCCA
View original video here